Areas： Commercial Litigation and Arbitration, Foreign-related Dispute Resolution, Corporate Compliance，Criminal legal services
Language： Chinese, English
Qualification： China Bar License
· 2022 - Present Anli Partners
· 2016 - 2022 King & Capital Law Firm
· Emory University School of Law, LL.M.
· China University of Political Science and Law, LL.B.
Xun has rich experience in negotiation, dispute resolution and legal risk prevention with a focus on complex commercial matters. She advises companies, individuals, and their counsel on preventing potential disputes and helps to deal with cross-border litigation for Chinese enterprises.
· Representing the customer in product quality responsibility litigation against Tesla for the globally first driver’s death under Autopilot mode happened in China in January 2016
· Handling a series of cases between a WOFE and its American shareholder involving disputes over distribution of corporate surplus, manager violating the duty of loyalty and damaging the interests of the company, etc.
· Advising a Dutch headquarter company on cross-border fraud and asset tracing matters
· Advising Beijing Six Construction Corporation with T&T lawyers on tens of million dollars construction disputes in Trinidad and Tobago
· Assisting Danone’s Chinese subsidiaries in a series of product quality responsibility litigation cases against professional challengers on food components and labels
· Handling a series of complicated disputes over the transfer of equity between an individual and a coal mining company to recover over 300 million yuan
· Providing practical and commercial solutions for a new-energy logistics vehicle rental company, including negotiation, developing customized settlement plan, etc.
· Long-term Legal Counsel to CCTV News Content Co., Ltd (CCTV+)
· Long-term Legal Counsel to China Agriculture International Development Co., Ltd.
· Long-term Legal Counsel to Gartner Consulting Beijing Co., Ltd.
· Member of International Exchanges and Cooperation Working Committee, Beijing Chaoyang Lawyer Association
· Member, Inter-Pacific Bar Association
35-36/F, Fortune Financial Center, No5 Dongsanhuan Zhonglu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, PRC
Tel: +86 10 8587 9199
Unit 2006, Tower C, The Place, No.150 Zunyi Road, Changning District, Shanghai 200051, PRC
Tel: +86 21 6289 8808
Room 4801, Rongchao Trading Center, 4028 Jintian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518035, PRC
Tel: +86 755 2389 5836
16/F, Building 1, Vanke Times Center, Anshan West Road, Nankai District, Tianjin 300192, PRC
Tel: +86 22 8756 0066
Room 601, Building 2, 159 Zhuangpai Road, Jiangning District, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211106, PRC
Tel: +86 25 8370 8988
Room 4205, 42/F, North Tower, Greenland Center, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou, Henan 450016, PRC
Tel: +86 0371 8895 8789
Room 2223-27, Block F, Greenland Tengfei Building, Saihan District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region 010010, PRC
Tel: +86 189 4717 6323
Room 1106, 11/F, Hanglung Plaza, No.23 Dongfeng East Road, Panlong District, Kunming, Yunnan 650051, PRC
Tel:+86 871 6330 6330
41/F, Block B, Greenland Center, 11 Jinye Road, Xi 'an Hi-tech Industries Development Zone, Xi 'an, Shaanxi 710077, PRC
Tel: +86 29 6827 3708
11/F, Tower B, Huanglong International Center, 77 Xueyuan Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310012, PRC
Tel: +86 571 8673 8786
T6-808, Jiangbeizui International Finance Square, Jiangbei District, Chongqing 400020, PRC
Tel: +86 23 86359596
11D, 11F, China World Trade Center, No.5 Yusha Road, Longhua District, Haikou City, Hainan 570125, PRC
Hulic Toranomon Building 1-1-18 Toranomon Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
Tel: ＋81 3 3591 3796
Copyright2001-2020Anli Partners.All Rights Reserved Beijing ICP No.05023788 -2 Beijing Internet Security Registration No. 11010502032603